Book your waste oil collection today
Slicker Recycling Limited and its subsidiaries are committed to ensuring our customer privacy is protected. This policy sets out how we will use and protect any personal information provided by our customers.
We gather and use information to provide services and products in line with contractual obligations and for the use of internal marketing purposes.
What we will collect:
- Contact name and job title.
- Contact details, telephone, fax and email address.
- Names of your employees and their contact details.
- Names and locations of sites which may include details of a specific address or individual.
How we use your data:
- We will gather data that allows us to collect waste and deliver products in line with current legislation and to fulfil our contractual obligations with our customers. This would include internal record keeping in-line with internal business systems.
To ensure that all service delivery requirements are in line with current legislation and fulfil our contractual obligations.
- We may contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To ensure effective correspondence regarding service delivery, queries and contractual changes.
- To send promotional mailings or to call you about products, services and other things we think that may be relevant to you.
- To keep customers updated with promotions, product and service enhancements which we believe will be of interest.
- To gather customer feedback in line with ISO9001 requirements to continually monitor and improve our service.
Controlling your personal information:
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented managerial, physical and electronic safeguards.
- We will never sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties except for subcontractors we may use for specific services, unless the law requires us to do so.
- When providing information by telephone you can specify how that information may be used e.g. you can specify no calling, or emails to be sent. These restrictions can be updated any time by contacting us.
- You can unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- Our Slicker employees have been made aware of their obligations under the new legislation.
You may contact our Marketing Co-ordinator in order to:
Request a copy of your personal information
- Notify us that your information is incorrect
- Request that we erase categories of information
- To restrict certain processing of yours and/or your business information
- To obtain the information we hold in a structured format
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of your Information:
Slicker Recycling will retain your information for as long as we need to fulfil our business purposes in line with all governing legislation requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 …..If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.